What makes us the prime choice.
What makes us the right partner.
What makes Concorde Garments Ltd the prime choice of a large client base
- Run by professionals with vision
- Almost four decades of long heritage in premium garment production and export
- An ISO 9001: 8000 certified factory
- One of the pioneers in the garments industry in Bangladesh
- One of the few factories in Bangladesh capable of manufacturing fully-taped shirts
- Positioning of factory facilities such as the sample section, right next to our merchandising section; this helps to make good styles for our buyers with a quick turnaround time
- Own interlining factory
What makes us the right partner for you:
Every day there is a new challenge. Throughout the decades of our existence, we have concentrated on specialising in the production of a single category: woven tops – shirts and blouses, and focussed relentlessly on improving ourselves.
At Concorde, we appreciate and acknowledge the people behind the scenes and that is why we are always improving our workforce. We have one of the highest employees and worker retention rates in the country, many of whom have been with us for decades, with some second-generation people joining us as well, and who with our training that we have provided over the years, and their experience and efforts, have grown to be amongst the best in their field, in the country. Our total factory area, located in 2 centers in Dhaka, the capital of Bangladesh, is in total approximately 125,000 square feet, which are socially complied with all local laws, and as per the requirements of the best retailers in the world.
We have over 4000 employees and a highly trained, skilled, efficient, dedicated manpower and management system. New and state-of- the-art machinery enables us to continue to sustain high quality production & maintain the agreed delivery schedule. We always keep up to date with current fashion trends and requirements through visiting various fairs and factories around the globe.